Workday Financials Consultant | Workday
Reston, VA | Contract
Preferred SkillsWorkday, Financials
- Provide expertise in the Workday Financial product suite.
- Lead the following as a member of a deployment team or assist others to successfully: gather and document client business requirements, design and configure the Workday solution, demonstrate configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist in testing the Workday solution, and complete knowledge transfer to clients.
- Work with client/data conversion team to help convert legacy data into Workday securely.
- Ensure functional solutions are compatible with downstream data extraction and translation. Assist or advise integrators in configuring functional BPs or objects for which integrations share dependencies. Provide relevant test scenario examples and demonstrate functional test case entry for robust integration testing.
- Facilitate clients’ intellectual and practical adoption of Workday best practices.
- Embody Intecrowd and Workday’s high client satisfaction status.
- Innovate and suggest new approaches and tools to deploy Workday efficiently and effectively
- Provide insightful status reports to project managers that highlight risks to project health and improvements in client adoption
- Maintain Workday certifications and qualifications. Serve as an active member of Workday’s ecosystem.
- Work as a liaison between client senior management and Implementation partner for Workday implementation
For immediate consideration, please forward your Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org